Corporate Wellness Program
We all know that greater work life balance is one of today’s greatest challenges in the fast paced office environment. Our Corporate Wellbeing Program aims to help achieve greater work life balance and overall physical and mental wellbeing.
It is well documented that when individuals feel fit, healthy and motivated this leads to:
A reduction in stress,
Greater focus and concentration,
Higher levels of job satisfaction,
The opportunity to participate more fully in family and social life, and
More time to pursue personal goals and hobbies.
Here are a few details for each of the seminars and a brief description of what we will be talk about.
Goal Setting and creating a winning mindset
– Why we goal set
– how to goal set (SMART goals)
– the importance of realistic targets for the individual
– preparing to fail
– the importance of long term goal setting
– importance of carbohydrates, protein, fats and fibre
– monitoring your intake
– everyone’s intake is different
– nutrition around exercise
– effects of alcohol
– importance of flexibility
– adjusting to your lifestyle
– body type specifics
– importance and benefits of weight training and progression
– having a structured weekly training plan
– cardiovascular training and its benefits
– best ways to perform cardio for optimal results
– ensuring you enjoy it and that it is realistic and fits in with your lifestyle
In 2008 I was involved in a motorbike accident, resulting in my left leg being amputated above the knee. I suffered a brachial plexus injury, which resulted in a loss of function to my left arm, and several other injuries to my right leg. I was 21 years of age. It was pretty clear from this moment forward that my life had changed forever…
Four years ago I decided to use my story as a tool to help others discover a passion for life. I have travelled the world as a motivational speaker to spread positivity and a unique source of inspiration to many. I welcome you to take a minute to read through the attached and why I believe I can excite and motivate your audience no matter your industry or the size of your group.